Love With Food Monthly Box
It is a new month, so that means I got a new box. Last month I didn't get to post a review for all the products, but this month I am going to try extra hard to do it.
This month's box has me crazy nervous with the food that is in it.
First I was excited when I got it knowing it would be the Andrew Zimmerman Box filled with Weird, Wild & Wonderful foods. When I got the box it had a bulge. So that made me even more excited. Then I started get nervous because I hate trying new things, let alone Weird and Wild types of food!
|You can see the bulge here!|
|Here is what was under the card before I made it visible to see what was all there!s|
What I Got:
- Air Popped Sorghum Grain from Mini Pops
- Original Cocomel from JJ's Sweets
- Sea Salt Cocomel from JJ's Sweets
- Organic Fennel Pollen from Pollen Ranch
- Lemony Lover Olives from Oloves
- Salty Pepper Nuggets from Somersault Snacks
- Creamy Buffalo Ranch Dip from Buff Lo Dip
- Smoke Chili & Lime Chickpea Snacks from The Good Bean
So as you can see I am very nervous but excited to try some of these foods. Some I can't wait and some a little hesitant about.
What would you be most excited to try? What treat makes you nervous to try?
If you are interested in joining Love with Food please use my referral link and sign up! It is a great way to try new things plus you will be donating a meal to a family with every box purchased! CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP